Monday 24 March 2014

Day 13

Big update today! 

I received my order from the web for two CE Starter Decks (Smoke Jaguar and Lyran Alliance):



Thus, I now have all eight Starter Sets for Commander's Edition! 



I actually have an extra starter deck (FedSuns) which I am likely going to convert to another Great House's deck. 

Speaking of which, today's opened booster pack might be hinting at what it could be...


Here is the list of cards in order of rarity:

  • Panther (PNT-9R) Unit C
  • Snake (SNK-1V) Unit C
  • Jenner (JR7-D) Unit C
  • Man O' War Prime (Gargoyle) Unit C
  • Victor (VTR-9K) Unit C
  • Repair Facility Command C
  • Pouncer Prime Unit C
  • Koshi B (Mist Lynx) Unit C
  • 'Mech Trap Command C
  • Spider Revised (SDR-7M) Unit C
  • Spider (SDR-5V) Unit U
  • Missile Rack Retrofit Command U
  • Kraken (Bane) Unit U
  • Overwhelm Mission U
  • Sun-Tzu Liao Command R




No comments:

Post a Comment